Saturday, August 8, 2009
Miss Babysitting A-Lot
Well for those of you that did not know I finally got a job and I like it but I miss babysitting now and i wish that I could just quit right now and open up my own daycare but I can't because I don't have the right things and stuff I need to open my own or else would have my now but I can't. But the saddest part about not babysitting now is that I had just become the only one that Jamie's little girl liked and would stay with and not cry the whole time and now Jamie has to find some one else and it really breaks my heart to see my friendship with her little girl go down the drain and not have that special connection with her anymore that is what is hurting me the most because I can't watch her as much anymore and so just last night at the rodeo i wanted to hold her and she would not come straight to me like she use to so that made me sad to see that she did not remember me at all and to know that I was the only one she liked at one time and now she does not remember me as well makes me sad. There is three people that i want to say thank you and how much I miss hanging out with them and their kids and that is Jody,Jamie and Courtney they are sisters and I really do appreciate their kindness and their patients with me they are awesome and now every time they call for me to babysit i usually can't do it so from now on Jamie, Jody and Courtney I am going to write down the days i work and then i am going to give them to you guys so that you know what days i am not working that week and the days i am working and i will do that every week just so you guys know my work schedule and that way you guys can still use me. Because i really miss babysitting badly and i am dying to babysit for you guys but it never works out so i am going to make it work. Well that is the end of my post for now. Love Ashley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment